- 45ml freshly squeezed pomegranate juice* or POM Wonderful 100% Pomegranate Juice
- 45ml gin
- 120ml bitter lemon or Lemon San Pellegrino
* This cocktail can be made with freshly squeezed juice from a POM Wonderful pomegranate or by using POM Wonderful 100% Pomegranate Juice. To juice the pomegranate, cut it in half (as you would a grapefruit) and juice using a citrus reamer or a juicer. Pour mixture through a cheesecloth-lined strainer
- 1. Build all the ingredients over ice in a highball glass.
- 2. Garnish with a slice of English cucumber.