- 515ml freshly squeezed pomegranate juice* or POM Wonderful® 100% Pomegranate Juice
- 1 750-ml. bottle of dry, fruity Spanish white wine
- 180ml apricot brandy
- 180ml cream sherry
- 30ml simple syrup
- 30ml Prosecco or other sweet sparkling wine
- 1 lime, sliced into wheels
- 1 lemon, sliced into wheels
- 1/2 orange, sliced into wheels
- 1/2 grapefruit, sliced into wheels
- arils from 1 POM Wonderful Pomegranate
- red apple wedges
- green apple wedges
- orange wedges
- grapefruit wedges
- Cava Spanish Sparkling Brut
Directions:1. Score 1 fresh pomegranate and place in a bowl of water. Break open the pomegranate underwater to free the arils (seed sacs). The arils will sink to the bottom of the bowl and the membrane will float to the top. Sieve and put the arils in a separate bowl.
2. Place all ingredients into a sangria pitcher.
3. Refrigerate and let stand 2 hours before serving.
4. For an individual serving, pour sangria over ice, top with fruit garnish.
5. Finish each serving with a splash of Cava Spanish Sparkling Brut.
* This cocktail can be made with freshly squeezed juice from a POM Wonderful pomegranate or by using POM Wonderful 100% Pomegranate Juice. To juice the pomegranate, cut it in half (as you would a grapefruit) and juice using a citrus reamer or a juicer. Pour mixture through a cheesecloth-lined strainer or sieve. One POM Wonderful pomegranate will produce about 120ml of juice.