- 30ml freshly squeezed pomegranate juice* or POM Wonderful 100% Pomegranate Juice
- 45ml vodka
- 45ml grapefruit juice
- 15ml sour mix, or 15ml freshly squeezed lime
- 15ml simple syrup (equal parts sugar and cold water dissolved together)
- Spiraled orange rind for garnish
- Ice cubes
- 1. Assemble all ingredients in bar or mixing glass. Shake well with ice and strain into a chilled martini glass.
- 2. Garnish with spiraled orange rind.
*This cocktail can be made with freshly squeezed juice from a POM Wonderful Pomegranate or by using POM Wonderful 100% Pomegranate Juice, which is widely available at retail. To juice the pomegranate, cut it in half (as you would a grapefruit) and squeeze the juice using a citrus reamer or juicer. Pour mixture through a cheesecloth-lined strainer or sieve. One large POM Wonderful Pomegranate will produce about 120ml of juice.