2. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICEThe Site contains information about POM Wonderful pomegranates and other POM Wonderful products, including nutritional information, health benefits, promotional and other offers, menu and recipe ideas, and information on where you can buy POM Wonderful products, as well as the history and growing of pomegranates. The Site and the information, features and services available through the Site may be referred to herein collectively as the "Service". Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features or services that augment or enhance the Service in the future shall be considered part of the Service and subject to these TOU. The Service is provided primarily for informational purposes, and is not guaranteed. We shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, completeness, usefulness or availability of any information or other content, data, text, URLs, graphics, advertising or any other materials (collectively, the "Content") transmitted or made available via the Service. We shall not be responsible or liable for any decisions made in reliance on such information.
4. THIRD PARTY WEB SITESThe Service may provide links to Web sites or resources outside of the Site. Because we have no control over external sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, goods, services or other materials on, available through or provided by such sites or resources. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, any Web sites that you find or link to through the Service, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such Web sites. You agree that we shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of links to such Web sites on the Service.
5. SUBMISSIONSWhile we are always happy to hear from you, it is our policy not to accept or consider creative materials, ideas, or suggestions other than those we specifically request. This is to avoid any misunderstandings if your ideas are similar to those we have developed independently. Therefore we must request that you do not send to us any original creative materials such as images, original artwork, etc. Any communication or material you do transmit to the Site by email or otherwise will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Any Content you transmit to or post on the Site may be used or published by us or our affiliates for any purpose including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting in any media throughout the world and in perpetuity without restriction or compensation to you. Furthermore, we are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
6. POSTINGSAlthough we may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Service, we are under no obligation to do so and assume no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Service. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
7. MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICEWe reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
8. TERMINATIONWe reserve the right, in our sole discretion, immediately and without notice to suspend or terminate these TOU, your account (if you have registered) and/or your ability to access the Site, for any reason including any breach by you of these TOU or conduct by you that we determine to be inappropriate. Without limiting the foregoing, if you post images or Content to the Site that infringe the copyright of any third party, such conduct shall be grounds for immediate termination of your account.
9. OUR PROPRIETARY RIGHTSYou acknowledge and agree that the Service and any necessary software used in connection with the Service (the "Software") contain proprietary and/or confidential information, Content and other materials that are protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws (including, without limitation, copyrights, trademarks, service marks and patents). Except as expressly authorized by us, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, create derivative works based on, or otherwise use the Software, the Service or any Content contained thereon, in whole or in part. POM Wonderful is a registered trademark of POM Wonderful LLC. We will enforce our intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
10. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:a. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE AND ALL PRODUCTS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE SERVICE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED OR OFFERED ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. b. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SERVICE OR ANY PRODUCTS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR ANY PRODUCTS PROVIDED THEREIN WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY SERVICES OR INFORMATION OR PRODUCTS OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (V) ANY ERRORS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED. c. ANY MATERIAL OBTAINED FROM THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS OBTAINED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM OBTAINING ANY SUCH MATERIAL. d. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US OR FROM OR THROUGH THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THESE TERMS OF SERVICE.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITYYOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE OR ANY PRODUCT OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE; (ii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iii) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE; OR (iv) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE.
12. EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONSSOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
13. NOTICEThe Service may provide notices to you including, without limitation, notices of changes to these TOU or other matters by displaying such notices or links to such notices to you generally on the Service.
14. COPYRIGHTS AND COPYRIGHT AGENTSWe respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our visitors to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated by materials on the Site, please provide our Copyright Agent the following information: a. an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
b. a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
c. a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
d. your address, telephone number, and email address;
e. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
f. a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf. Our Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
POM Wonderful LLC
11444 West Olympic Boulevard, Suite 210
Los Angeles, CA 90064
Attn: General Counsel
Telephone: +41 (310) 966-5700
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org